I went in for a checkup with the surgeon yesterday, and she said the wound is healing extremely well, and from here the healing should speed up exponentially. Whether or not that means we'll be done with the dressings in another two weeks, I'm not exactly sure. But that's my goal!
On a different note, I don't know about the rest of you, but down here in Vancouver the weather has just been gorgeous for the past 4 or 5 days. I can definitely handle the freezing cold temperatures when we've got clear blue skies the whole day. It's been such a treat! I've been letting the dogs run around in the backyard (unsupervised!) in light of the dry conditions we've had, and it's so fun to check up on them to see what sort of trouble they've been getting into. Nothing too terrible, thankfully. :) But they sure love all the sticks they find!
No comments:
Post a Comment