It's a rainy, windy Saturday in Washington. Big surprise. The door to our shed blew off last night, and I'm a little scared to check out if the shingles to our new roof made it through the night. Better left unchecked, I say.
I've got a disaster zone in the kitchen, mostly because we just moved into our first house. The kitchen we had prior to this one was massive, and it spoiled me completely. Now our new kitchen, which is probably a good size one for most people, is just making me depressed. I no longer have a pantry, and it's like I've lost a part of my soul. How I'll cope with keeping my canned goods in the garage, I just don't know.
So instead of organizing my mess of a house, I'm starting a blog. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, as I've missed the writing I used to enjoy so much in college. And you know what, I really owe it to myself to jump back into something I love doing, no matter how rusty I am. So here we go, 2008 - new house, new blog, new resolution. Let's see how long I can keep to this one!
Kate
P.S. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a few bloggers for really inspiring me to do this for myself - Jeff, Chris, and Sarah. You guys are awesome and I'm loving your blogs!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You dang bloggers! I guess I better start one too. I am feeling the pressure.
opps...that was from me...
Nancy-Out!
Haha, yeah you better start a blog! I need to know what's going on in my little niece's life. Oh, and you and Scott, too. :) Let me know when you start one and I'll read it every day!
Yeah! Another blog to add to my list of daily blog reading.
Post a Comment